Easy Eats: Grilled Pork Chops Glazed with Fig Chutney
Simplicity is the name of the game with this Easy Eats Recipe. I absolutely love grilling, and having the ability to mix up my routine with some new sauces is always exciting. I chose to pair this dish with some fresh green beans and it was a great combination! Not only that, but it looked really beautiful prepared on a plate.
This grilling time for this recipe is only about 14 minutes, but the prep time is about 480 simply because the pork chops are meant to marinate over night. I had never used Fig Chutney to grill before, and I was amazed at how flavorful it was. The Coborn’s Deli section has lots of different flavors, so next time instead of the original, I may experiment with a different flavor.
This recipe really is as easy as one, two, three- But here a couple helpful hints to make it even better:
- The longer you marinate the pork chops the better they will taste.
- Fig Chutney can be found in the Deli section at your local Coborns. (Believe me it took a bit of time to find!)
- Adding additional Chutney while you are grilling will make your dish even more flavorful.
- Extra Chutney can be added to your seasonal vegetable or mashed potatoes to give your side dish some additional flavor as well.
I hope you enjoy this delicious Easy Eats Recipe! It truly tasted wonderfully and looked beautiful prepared on a plate!
- Place pork chops and ¾ of a jar of Fig Chutney in a plastic storage bag. Make sure the pork chops are nicely coated with the chutney.
- Refrigerate and marinate overnight.
- Preheat a grill.
- Place the pork chops on the grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, depending on their thickness.
- Serve with a dollop of Fig Chutney and your favorite seasonal vegetables and mashed potatoes.