Easy Eats: Grilled Pork Roast
Enjoy the mild mustard flavor of this juicy, tender pork roast. With a little advance preparation, this roast is simple and oh-so delicious. September means a whole new flavor pallet and we can’t wait to get grilling with this Easy Eats Recipe!
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add pork.
- Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill roast, covered, over indirect heat for 50-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145 degrees. Let meat stand for 10 minutes before slicing.