Easy Eats: Grilled Italian Bratwurst
It’s summertime and the meals are easy as long as you have a grill that is readily available! This week’s Easy Eats Recipe features perfectly grilled Italian Bratwursts that are topped in a delicious homemade tomato relish, dijon mustard and all of your other favorite toppings.
Summer may be almost over, but the grilling is still as good as ever! Enjoy this simple recipe and have a great week!
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In small bowl, mix relish ingredients: cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In another small bowl, mix mustard and oregano; set aside.
- Place sausage on grill over medium heat.
- Cover grill; cook 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Continue grilling 8 to 10 minutes longer, and brushing occasionally with mustard mixture, until internal temperature of bratwurst reaches 170 degrees.
- Discard any remaining mustard mixture.
- Serve bratwurst on buns with relish and extra slices of tomato on the side.