Easy Eats: Grilled Lemon Salmon
This Grilled Lemon Salad is very light and refreshing! With just a few ingredients that you probably already have on hand you can make the most jaw dropping Salmon Fillets imaginable. We paired ours with sprouts, however asparagus, broccoli or any other deliciously light veggie would be a perfect match for this meal. Easy Eats did it again with this Recipe!
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Cut four sheets of heavy-duty foil.
- Place salmon piece on center of each sheet.
- Brush ½ T. Oil over both sides of each salmon piece.
- Sprinkle each piece with ⅛ tsp. salt and ⅛ tsp. pepper.
- Place about three lemon slices flat on each piece.
- Bring up two sides of foil over salmon so edges meet.
- Seal edges allowing space for heat circulation and expansion.
- Bring up two sides of foil over.
- Place packets on grill over medium-low heat.
- Cover grill; cook 13-16 minutes until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145 degrees.
- To serve, cut large X across top of each packet, carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape.
- Sprinkle with parsley.