Easy Eats: Grilled Garden Salad
Who says a smart salad has to be mostly lettuce? Heat things up with veggies warm from the grill and the bold flavors of garlic, lemon juice and Parmesan. Want an extra boost of protein? Toss in some chicken like we did and your salad will be better than ever.
If you need to step up you salad game this Easy Eats Recipe is sure to do the trick!
- 2 Ears Corn on the Cob, husks and silk removed
- 2 Small Yellow Squash, each cut lengthwise into 3 slices
- 2 Small Zucchini, each cut lengthwise into 3 slices
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- ⅓ Cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 T.Lemon Juice
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 3 T. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 T.Fresh Basil, chopped
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill corn 15 minutes or until kernels are tender and browned, turning occasionally; cool slightly. Meanwhile, grill squash and zucchini 5 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Cut kernels off cobs; place in medium bowl.
- Chop squash and zucchini.
- Add to corn with tomatoes; mix lightly.
- Mix dressing, lemon juice and garlic.
- Add to vegetable mixture; mix lightly. top with cheese and basil.
- Use leftover salad as a filling for tacos.