Easy Eats: Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken & Pasta Salad
This salad of aromatic grilled chicken will taste just how you would expect a fresh summer salad to be. From its tasty dressing that is deliciously tossed with penne or rotini pasta to the sautéed summer squash and garlic toast. Talk about a delicious meal!
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place chicken on grill; cover.
- Cook about 8 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions; drain well and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, whisk together oil, cheese, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, sugar, salt and, pepper in a small bowl.
- Slice grilled chicken.
- Pour enough dressing into pasta to coat it well; toss well.
- Spoon pasta into shallow bowls, top with chicken.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing and sprinkle with parsley.