Easy Eats: Grilled Steak & Vegetable Salad
Once the sirloin steak is grilled and prepared into strips it’s go-time! Top off a salad full of delicious veggies and fresh greens with a balsamic dressing for a little extra kick. This wonderful tasting and easy-to-make salad is so full of flavor and a perfect way to use any leftover steaks that you may have from the 4th of July!
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Reserve ⅓ cup dressing. Brush remaining onto steak and cut sides of peppers.
- Place steak and peppers, dressing-sides down, on grill grate.
- Grill 10 minutes or until steak is medium doneness (165 degrees), turning steak after 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cover 4 serving plates with greens; top with tomatoes and onions.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices; cut peppers into strips. Arrange meat and peppers over salads.
- Drizzle with reserved dressing.