Easy Eats: A Burger With The Blues
This burger is a delightful dish full of flavor, cheesiness and it pairs great with tons of sides! If you’re looking to make a brand new and creative burger flavor we promise all blue cheese lovers will thank us for this one!
- ½ Lb. Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 2 Lbs. Ground Beef (Will make roughly 8 burger patties. Adjust accordingly for smaller portion!)
- ¼ Cup Scallions, minced with tops included
- ¼ tsp. Tabasco Sauce
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Ground Red Pepper
- Hamburger Buns, toasted
- Add blue cheese crumbles to the ground beef.
- Add minced scallions, tabasco, worcestershire, salt, pepper and red pepper.
- Mix lightly to combine.
- Let stand in fridge for an hour or two so flavors can blend (optional).
- Gently press the meat into patties.
- Grill over moderate coals or on gas grill over medium heat to the desired level of doneness.
- Top with a little more blue cheese if desired and serve on toast hamburger buns.