Easy Eats: Sizzlin’ Grilled Garlic Steak
This is a New York Strip Steak like you’ve never tasted it before. The recipe received its namesake based on its three main attributes: Sizzlin’, Grilled and Garlic. Want some more descriptive words to entice your tastebuds? How about juicy, premium cuts, seasoned, savory, spiced, marinated or zesty. Take your pick because they aren’t enough adjectives to describe how scrumptious this recipe really was. The cuts from Coborn’s are ultra delicious and contain little fat, which makes them extremely filling, but very worth the full belly!
We were really impressed with the marinade and how simple it was to make. We were also pleased when we opened up the cupboard and realized that we already had virtually everything on hand to make this meal a reality in as little as 15 minutes once the marinading was completed. Whether it’s for a special occasion or a random week night that you are trying to spruce up – we truly recommend the Sizzlin’ Grilled Garlic Easy Eats Recipe!
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients and mix well.
- Add steaks and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill steaks, uncovered over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Internal temperature must reach at least 145 degrees F. (medium rare).