Easy Eats: Sweet Mustard Chops
These Sweet Mustard Chops are INCREDIBLE. Not only are they easy as can be they taste delightful and are a fun way to spin up your grilling night with a bunch of ingredients I’m sure you already have on hand.
Another reason this recipe is wonderful is because the pork chops can simply marinate overnight. That means when it’s dinner time or when your guests arrive you don’t have to be scrambling to finish the marinade. Instead, you can simply grab your spiced pork chops from the fridge, add them to the grill and looking like a professional cook.
No need to head to the grocery store for this recipe, simply make sure you have enough of these staple pantry items and your meal for four is completed. Enjoy Easy Eaters!
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, mustard and seasoned salt.
- Whisk in vinegar.
- Pour into a large resealable plastic bag and add pork.
- Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145 degrees.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.