Easy Eats: Fettuccine Primavera
Never have we tasted such a quick and easy pasta that tastes so delightful! This dinner cooks quickly, freezes great for lunches, and reheats wonderfully for leftovers – it’s truly a treat!
In this dish, a creamy alfredo white sauce is tossed with prepared fettuccine noodles completed to al dente. Once you have your sauce to noodle ratio complete, simply add in a variety of mixed vegetables and stir to your liking to create a flavorful pasta delight. Garnish your meal with cracked pepper for an extra kick and top with parmesan cheese, because let’s face it you can never have too much cheese in a pasta dish!
To make this meal even better pair it with a caesar salad, fresh fruit or with your favorite variety of grilled chicken for a delicious and flavorful meal!
Enjoy Easy Eaters!
- Bring 2 quarts water to boil in large saucepan.
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions (this recipe asks for 8 oz, so if you have a pound box, remember to only use half).
- Keep warm.
- Heat alfredo sauce in large skillet over medium heat, 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add frozen vegetables; heat through.
- Add cooked fettuccine and mix thoroughly.
- Pepper to taste.
- Serve warm and garnish with Parmesan cheese.