Easy Eats: Easy Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Lettuce wraps and healthy eating are the new craze, so of course it had to be featured in this week’s Easy Eats Recipe! These Easy Asian Turkey Wraps were oh-so-simple. I’d personally love to bring them for a packed lunch at work because the hoisin/turkey mix would be easy to reheat and place atop fresh lettuce. Mmmm… How refreshing!
Some tips for this recipe:
I hope you enjoy this Easy Asian Turkey Lettuce Wrap Easy Eats Recipe! Happy meal planning!
- Mix hoisin sauce, peanut butter, dressing and crushed red pepper until well blended; set aside.
- Cook turkey in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until turkey is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in hoisin sauce mixture and onions until well blended.
- Cook 3 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Spoon evenly down centers of lettuce leaves; roll up.
- Serve immediately.