Easy Eats: White Chicken Pizza
Everyone knows homemade is better than frozen… And this White Chicken Pizza is no different! Try this week’s Easy Eats Recipe out for yourself and marvel at the deliciousness of it!
We made a few alterations to the original Easy Eats Recipe, so feel free to add a touch of whatever you feel will make your tastebuds smile! Instead of using a boxed mix for the pizza dough, we used a Pillsbury roll-out dough. This simple pizza crust solution saved us time and cooked to perfection after nearly 20 minutes in the oven. Additionally, we loved our sauce and toppings, so we added a full cup of Alfredo Sauce to this pizza as well as two full chicken breasts as toppings so we could get a taste of chicken in each and every bite.
We hope you love the deliciousness of this White Chicken Pizza Easy Eats Recipe and you consider it to make for your next night in!
- Pepare the pizza dough as directed on the package.
- When the dough is ready, roll or spread it onto a cookie sheet or if using a pizza stone, roll or spread the dough onto a piece of parchment or waxed paper.
- Preheat the pizza stone in a 400 degree oven.
- Top the dough with a thin layer of alfredo sauce.
- Top with diced chicken breast, sliced Roma tomatoes, finely sliced green onions, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a 400 oven for approximately 15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Add optional toppings if needed.