Easy Eats: Chicken Cacciatore
It’s Easy Eats time CobornsDelivers Blogging fans! What better way to celebrate than with this delicious Chicken Cacciatore recipe!
There are tons of Chicken Cacciatore recipes out there, but we swear this version of the Italian recipe is the easiest and one of the most delicious varieties. There are only a few simple ingredients, and with half of them probably already available in your pantry there’s really not much to it!
Tomato and Mushroom lovers unite for this dish. Serve over a bed of rice, with a side salad, atop of pasta or even by itself. The full veggie variety is sure to make mouths water. Follow this Chicken Cacciatore recipe and you’ll never cook plain Chicken Breast dishes again.
Enjoy Easy Eat Fans!
- 3-4 Gold'n Plump Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- 3 tsp. Minced Garlic or 6 Cloves Garlic
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ⅛ tsp. Pepper
- 1 Can Italian Style Tomatoes with Oregano, Basil and Garlic
- 1 Can Mushrooms, drained
- Place chicken breast in a plastic bag or plastic wrap.
- Using a rolling pin or other flat object such as a cookie tray flatten chicken to ½ inch for uniform thickness.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in garlic.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with salt and peppers.
- Cook about 4 minutes.
- Turn chicken.
- Stir in tomatoes with juice and mushrooms.
- Continue cooking for 4 to 6 minutes or until flavors are blended and chicken is thoroughly cooked.