Gourmet Gift Made in Minutes
The Holidays can be a stressful time as we pull together funds in order to give gifts that will show those in our lives how appreciative we are of them and all they do for us. Don’t break the bank this Holiday season. Instead, get creative with DIY inspired gifts and baskets that truly highlight how appreciative you are.
If you need a special gift that is a true luxury without a luxury price tag we suggest pairing a couple apples with a package of Four Brothers Creamy Caramel Dip and wrapping the gift up with festive Holiday decorations. This year’s apples are particularly delicious – juicy, crisp and very flavorful. They are the perfect compliment to CobornsDelivers exclusive, rich and creamy, gourmet caramel dip. These “sweet” gifts are great for co-workers, party hosts, neighbors, and even close friends. They are simple, gourmet, inexpensive and oh-so-delicious!
Check out the directions below and learn how simple this DIY gift really is!
- Green and Red Apples
- 1 Container Four Brothers Creamy Caramel Dip
- 1.5 Sq. Ft. Clear Cellophane
- 1 Ft. Holiday Ribbon Holiday Décor Garnishments. Examples, pinecone, ribbon, glittery stems
- Place the caramel dip container on the center of the cellophane.
- Place the apples on top of the caramel dip.
- You can use smaller apples or a few giant ones.
- Pull the cellophane up to surround the caramel dip and apples, and then tie your ribbon around the top.
- Finish the gift by tying on some holiday décor garnishments like pinecones, bows, a cinnamon stick or some Christmas bulbs.
The Four Brothers Creamy Caramel Dip is one of the signature CobornDelivers family products that honors the company’s heritage and history. It was the four Coborn’s brothers in the third generation of the Coborn’s company who really began the growth of the Coborn’s chain of supermarkets. Click Here to read more about the Four Brothers Brand.