No-Bake Twix Whip Salad
August is here and it is getting hot! Who wants to turn on the oven? Not I. So when I needed to make a dessert for a get together I decided to make something quick, easy and no-bake.
This recipe is a spin on the classic “Snicker Salad”, except you use Twix instead! Although you could use Snickers if you so choose, but I decided to try the Twix and I loved it. One of the cool things about this salad is the use of the new Twix Unwrwapped Bites. No need to unwrap all of the fun sized bars anymore. No sir, these are dump and chop, and it makes them easier to snack as well!
This recipe is incredibly simple and super delicious. I was actually surprised how well it held up too. I was enjoying this salad 4 days after I made it!
I hope you enjoy it too! Comment with photos of your Twix Whip Salad Creations!
- 3.2 Oz. Box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- ½ Cup Milk
- 12 Oz. Kraft Cool Whip
- 2-3 Granny Smith Apples, chopped
- 2 – 7 Oz. Bags Twix Unwrapped Bites, halved
- Caramel Sauce
- Mix instant vanilla pudding powder with ½ cup milk. (Package directions call for more, only add ½ cup)
- Immediately after mixing pudding, add entire container of Cool Whip.
- Add 2-3 chopped Granny Smith Apples to pudding mixture.
- Add halved Twix bars to pudding mixture.
- Optional: Drizzle caramel sauce over top of salad.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.