Easy Eats: Grilled Lemon Salmon
You have heard it over and over, salmon is so good for you. Okay, I got it. But how should you prepare it?
Lemon and salmon just seem to naturally go together. This grilled lemon salmon recipe is quick and easy and you probably have most, if not all, of the ingredients already at home. Pair it with a bag of steamed vegetables and you are done. The most difficult part of this recipe is removing the skin from the salmon, which is not even that difficult. Check out the video below of our CobornsDelivers meat and seafood expert, Jayne, as she shows you how to remove the skin.
- 1.5 lb Salmon Fillets, skin removed, cut into 4 serving pieces.
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 1 Medium Memon, cut into ⅛ inch slices
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Cut four sheets of heavy-duty foil.
- Place salmon piece on center of each sheet.
- Brush ½ Tbsp. oil over both sides of each salmon piece.
- Sprinkle each piece with ⅛ tsp. salt and ⅛ tsp. pepper.
- Place about three lemon slices flat on each piece.
- Bring up two sides of foil over salmon so edges meet.
- Seal edges allowing space for heat circulation and expansion.
- Bring up two side of foil over.
- Place packets on grill over medium-low heat.
- Cover grill; cook 13-16 minutes until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145°F.
- To serve, open each packet: carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape.
- Sprinkle with parsley.