Easy Eats: Cheesy Bagel Pizza Bites
Mini pizzas make a great after-school snack that is sure to satisfy.
PREP TIME: 5 Minutes
COOK TIME: 10 Minutes
Cheesy Bagel Pizza Bites
2 David’s Deli Plain Bagels, split
1/4 Cup prepared pizza sauce
1 Cup Crystal Farms Reduced Fat Marble Jack shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- On baking sheet, place split bagel halves cut side up.
- Spoon sauce on top of each bagel half and sprinkle cheese shreds on top of sauce.
- If desired, add toppings like chopped basil, sliced mushrooms, diced green peppers or diced onion. (listed in the products section of this recipe under “on hand ingredients”)
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and browned.
- Bonus Tip: This recipe is easily doubled or tripled.
Turn your kitchen into an instant pizzeria with this easy eats recipe!
Shop smarter with Coborn’s Delivers. We’re not your typical grocery store. We’re better. Shop from organized shopping lists, choose produce based on expert ratings, support local growers and suppliers, get recipe ideas, buy meals in 1-Click, and more.