Secrets to a Great Sub Sandwich
How to build the perfect gourmet sub sandwich.
You do not need to visit a sandwich shop to have a great sub. All you need are the right ingredients. Sandwiches are awesome. What’s not to love about your favorite ingredients stuffed between two pieces of bread?
Taste freshness each and every day! At Coborn’s Delivers, delicious cold cuts including turkey, roast chicken, roast beef and ham are freshly sliced up daily and ready to eat. Also, don’t forget wraps and salads!
- Green Pepper
- Salt and Pepper
- French bread
- Chili powder
- Cucumber slices
- Cut bread horizontally and separate top from bottom.
- Spread the slices with mayonnaise, mustard, or other condiments. For a different flavor, drizzle oil and vinegar or a vinaigrette salad dressing lightly over the whole thing.
- Put a layer of lettuce on the bottom of the bread.
- Layer with your favorite meats, cheeses and other condiments.
- Top with veggies and flavorful additions.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper for taste!
- Put top of bread back on the bread. Cut into portions.
Order all the ingredients you need to build your supreme sub sandwich with one click at www.cobornsdelivers.com.
Shop smarter with Coborn’s Delivers. We’re not your typical grocery store. We’re better. Shop from organized shopping lists, choose produce based on expert ratings, support local growers and suppliers, get recipe ideas, buy meals in 1-Click, and more.