These Sweet Mustard Chops are INCREDIBLE. Not only are they easy as can be they taste delightful and are a fun way to spin up your grilling night with a bunch of ingredients I’m sure you already have on hand.
Another reason this recipe is wonderful is because the pork chops can simply marinate overnight. That means when it’s dinner time or when your guests arrive you don’t have to be scrambling to finish the marinade. Instead, you can simply grab your spiced pork chops from the fridge, add them to the grill and looking like a professional cook.
No need to head to the grocery store for this recipe, simply make sure you have enough of these staple pantry items and your meal for four is completed. Enjoy Easy Eaters!
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, mustard and seasoned salt.
- Whisk in vinegar.
- Pour into a large resealable plastic bag and add pork.
- Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145 degrees.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
When people think of food from the great northern region they think of some delicious and home-grown favorites such as wild rice, sweet cranberries, yams and other great tasting produce. This Great Northern Chicken Salad is a great way to combine all your great northern favorites in one dish.
With wild rice, sweet-tart cranberries, the optional addition of yams or your favorite squash and tender mixed greens this makes a truly memorable chicken salad. Try it and let us know what you think!
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon pepper and the salt.
- Cook, turning occasionally, for about 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned and thoroughly cooked.
- Transfer chicken to plate to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a seperate medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes or until caramelized.
- Add garlic, stir for about 1 minute.
- Transfer to plate to cool.
- Stir together rice, onions and garlic, cranberries, mayonnaise, and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper in medium bowl.
- Cut cooked chicken into 1-inch strips.
- To assemble salads, spread a layer of greens on 4 salad plates.
- Top with rice mixture; arrange chicken strips over the top.
There’s nothing quite like a delicious tuna sandwich pressed between your favorite type of whole grain bread for a healthy and hearty lunch! Until recently I wasn’t a big fan of tuna. I think it was because I wasn’t having tuna in the right way.
Basically this recipe is like a tuna salad with some added flavor from onions, a crunch from celery and some cheese to accompany the flavor. To make simply mix together your tuna with mayo, diced onions and minced celery. Add some salt and pepper for extra flavor and then put your sandwich together with cheese and toasted bread. If you’ve never tried it I suggest trying Four Brothers Wholesome Harvest Bread. Not only is it the best bread in the business, but it is extremely healthy and a great companion to your tuna salad! Simply toast your bread by adding a touch of butter to each side, add a little bit of your favorite sandwich veggies such as lettuce or tomatoes and just like that your meal is ready to go!
Add a soup or salad and enjoy this delicious meal Easy Eaters!
- Mix tuna with desired amounts of mayo, finely diced onion and celery.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread and place butter side down on a skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheese, desired amount of tuna salad and a second slice of buttered bread (butter side out).
- Grill on each side until bread is golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite salad or fresh fruit.
Never have we tasted such a quick and easy pasta that tastes so delightful! This dinner cooks quickly, freezes great for lunches, and reheats wonderfully for leftovers – it’s truly a treat!
In this dish, a creamy alfredo white sauce is tossed with prepared fettuccine noodles completed to al dente. Once you have your sauce to noodle ratio complete, simply add in a variety of mixed vegetables and stir to your liking to create a flavorful pasta delight. Garnish your meal with cracked pepper for an extra kick and top with parmesan cheese, because let’s face it you can never have too much cheese in a pasta dish!
To make this meal even better pair it with a caesar salad, fresh fruit or with your favorite variety of grilled chicken for a delicious and flavorful meal!
Enjoy Easy Eaters!
- Bring 2 quarts water to boil in large saucepan.
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions (this recipe asks for 8 oz, so if you have a pound box, remember to only use half).
- Keep warm.
- Heat alfredo sauce in large skillet over medium heat, 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add frozen vegetables; heat through.
- Add cooked fettuccine and mix thoroughly.
- Pepper to taste.
- Serve warm and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Lettuce wraps and healthy eating are the new craze, so of course it had to be featured in this week’s Easy Eats Recipe! These Easy Asian Turkey Wraps were oh-so-simple. I’d personally love to bring them for a packed lunch at work because the hoisin/turkey mix would be easy to reheat and place atop fresh lettuce. Mmmm… How refreshing!
Some tips for this recipe:
I hope you enjoy this Easy Asian Turkey Lettuce Wrap Easy Eats Recipe! Happy meal planning!
- Mix hoisin sauce, peanut butter, dressing and crushed red pepper until well blended; set aside.
- Cook turkey in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until turkey is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in hoisin sauce mixture and onions until well blended.
- Cook 3 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Spoon evenly down centers of lettuce leaves; roll up.
- Serve immediately.
Everyone knows homemade is better than frozen… And this White Chicken Pizza is no different! Try this week’s Easy Eats Recipe out for yourself and marvel at the deliciousness of it!
We made a few alterations to the original Easy Eats Recipe, so feel free to add a touch of whatever you feel will make your tastebuds smile! Instead of using a boxed mix for the pizza dough, we used a Pillsbury roll-out dough. This simple pizza crust solution saved us time and cooked to perfection after nearly 20 minutes in the oven. Additionally, we loved our sauce and toppings, so we added a full cup of Alfredo Sauce to this pizza as well as two full chicken breasts as toppings so we could get a taste of chicken in each and every bite.
We hope you love the deliciousness of this White Chicken Pizza Easy Eats Recipe and you consider it to make for your next night in!
- Pepare the pizza dough as directed on the package.
- When the dough is ready, roll or spread it onto a cookie sheet or if using a pizza stone, roll or spread the dough onto a piece of parchment or waxed paper.
- Preheat the pizza stone in a 400 degree oven.
- Top the dough with a thin layer of alfredo sauce.
- Top with diced chicken breast, sliced Roma tomatoes, finely sliced green onions, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a 400 oven for approximately 15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Add optional toppings if needed.
Happy week of St. Patrick’s! This festive dish is sure to delight all cabbage and sausage lovers out there! If you really want to mix up the flavor, add some sauerkraut on top and the Irish folks will be sure to applaud!
My favorite part about this dish is that once the chopping and other prep work is done, the stove really does all the rest. Be sure you cover your meal once it is ready to cook in the skillet for 20-25 minutes, otherwise it will boil over and is sure to be messy!
I hope you enjoyed this delicious Fried Cabbage and Sausage Easy Eats Recipe and you have a Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add cabbage and onions and cook on medium high heat for about 5 minutes stirring to keep the cabbage from sticking to the pan.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm!
Check out this tasty Easy Eats video for a spin on a normal chicken breast dinner! The lemon and caper flavors from this sauce are very versatile and can be used with a variety of light meats such as poultry and fish!
Enjoy this printable recipe for your cooking convenience!
- Mix salt and flour in a small dish or plastic bag.
- Coat chicken and shake off excess.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown chicken in hot oil until both sides are golden-brown and the inside has turned white and firm, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken and set aside in a warm place.
- Pour white wine into the skillet and allow it to boil as you dissolve the cooked bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the lemon juice and allow it to come to a boil.
- Cook for a few minutes until reduced by half.
- Sprinkle the cubed butter into the boiling sauce.
- Swirl and shake the pan vigorously to dissolve the butter, thus thickening the sauce.
- The butter must never come to rest, or the sauce will separate and become oily.
- Once the butter has completely blended in, remove from heat and stir in capers.
- To serve, pour lemon-caper sauce over the chicken, and serve with a lemon wedge.
This low-fat meatless main course is a deliciously healthy way to get your day’s worth of veggies in! We loved this meal with a side of yogurt and chutney, bit it is also wonderful served over a bed of rice or wrapped in a tortilla shell to be eaten burrito-style. Adding chicken or pork could make a heavier meal, which would be great for a fun spin on taco night!
What’s so great about this recipe (besides the fact that it’s easy because it’s cooked in a crockpot!) is that the recipe can be either cut in half or easily doubled. It freezes very well so we suggest making the full recipe and then freezing any leftovers you have for later in the week or for lunches.
Want a new flavor? Simply substitute the water with a chicken broth or add in peppers or cayenne for a spicy addition to this tasty creation.
Hosting or attending a party? Simply serve this dip with pita chips and we guarantee everyone will think this meal is store boughten. The options are endless with this Easy Eats Recipe, so let us know how you decided to perfect it!
- 1 Lb. Dried Red Lentils, picked over and rinsed
- 1 Onion, cut into ¼ inch diced
- 3 Celery Ribs, cut into ¼ inch diced
- 3 Carrots, peeled and cut into ½ inch dice
- 2 Cups Zucchini, cut into ½ inch dice
- 1 tsp. Ground Coriander
- 1 T. Garam Masala
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. Ginger
- 4 Cups Water
- Fresh Cilantro (Optional)
- Place lentils, onion, celery, carrots, zucchini, coriander, cumin, garam masala and ginger into crockpot.
- Add water and stir well.
- Press mixture down so most of it is covered by water.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until lentils are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serve with yogurt.
Any veggie will do!: Tailor this recipe to any vegetables you like. Try potatoes, yellow squash or green beans, just keep the amount about the same as called for in the recipe.
Don't lift the lid: Lifting the crockpot lid to check on the food breaks the seal and adds about 20 minutes to the cooking time.
Know your lentils: The main differences between red and green or brown lentils are red cook faster and are mushier since their outer shells have been removed.
Welcome back Easy Eaters! It’s that time of week for a brand new recipe! This week we are featuring Tilapia in an Almond Coat. This fish is a tasty and healthy dish that is extremely flavorful and that features that perfect amount of crunch in each and every bite.
You won’t believe how far a little lemon juice and almonds will go! Try this recipe out this week and marvel at the simplicity and taste of this simple dish. We recommend pairing this Tilapia meal with long-grain wild rice, a fresh salad and a glass of Chardonnay- all of which are also available at CobornsDelivers.com.
Enjoy treating your taste buds this week and we’ll see you next Sunday Easy Eaters!
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Brush fillets on both sides with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Dip fillets into egg whites.
- Dip fillets into bread crumbs mixed with almonds until evenly coated.
- Place fish in a baking dish in a single layer and bake for ten minutes.