Pack the perfect picnic with this easy chicken recipe.
Spend a day outside soaking up the sun and dining on this delicious dinner that only requires four ingredients!
PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
COOK TIME: 45 Minutes
Barbecued Picnic Chicken
1/2-cup barbecue sauce
2-T. hot sauce
3-4 lbs. chicken breast, thighs or drumsticks Read more…
Tips to become a cooking master in the kitchen.
Kitchen klutzes unite! June 13 is your day. It’s a day to celebrate the well-intentioned mistakes made in the kitchen. This is the one day that it’s OK to burn the cookies and drop your wedding ring in the dough.
Signs You’re a Kitchen Klutz
- You have on more than one occasion, added salt when the recipe called for sugar.
- Friends fear consuming meat from your kitchen as it may be undercooked.
- When attending a potluck, the host kindly suggests you bring the beverages.
- You’re onto your fifth blender.
- The fire department knows your name and address by heart. Read more…
Pack a perfect picnic this summer.
It’s time for a picnic – turn off the TV, get outdoors and connect with your family and friends! Picnics are a relaxing way to spend a weekend afternoon. Whether it’s your first time picnicking or you need a refresher, here are some quick tips for planning a picnic:
- It’s relaxing – you never know just how much you miss the quiet outdoors until you actually sit down on a sunny patch of grass with a bag full of food.
- It’s affordable – during economic downturns, picnics are a prime ‘staycation’, an affordable way to site-see and spend time with family.
- It’s easy to do – no need to buy tickets or pack suitcases, just grab some food and head out to a local park or even a distant corner of your own back yard. Read more…
Treat dad to this T-bone steak recipe this Father’s Day.
Make dad feel extra special this Father’s Day by preparing this meaty meal.
PREP TIME: 5 Minutes
COOK TIME: 12 Minutes Read more…
Fun Gift Ideas for Foodie Dads
Food is the way to a man’s heart they say, so ditch the usual dad gifts this Father’s Day. No more ties or golf balls. Treat dad to what he’s really craving! These foodie gifts will make him smile.